Tuesday 14 June 2011

Lotus Whiteglow Scrub Review

Lotus is one among my favorite brands. Skin whitening creams or formulas have never attracted me much but I thought of trying this one from Lotus range just because I had read some good reviews and was tempting to try it out. I picked the White Glow Face scrub since my Himalaya Apricot scrub had just got over and here is the review.



Directions as given on the Product:
Gently apply the scrub on moistened skin with brisk circular movements on the face and neck. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Use twice a week for brighter and luminous skin. Follow with WHITEGLOW Yogurt Radiance Mask for best result.
 
Price: Rs 145 for 100g

Ingredients List:
DM, Water, Glyceryl Monostearate, Glycerine, Isopropyl Myristate, Ployethylene granules, Avena Sativa Meal (Oatmeal) powder, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Light Liquid Paraffin, Yogurt powder, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Alpha-Arbutin, Fragrance.


Swatch of Lotus Whiteglow Scrub


Pros of Lotus Whiteglow Scrub
  • Active ingredients are all natural oatmeal and yogurt.
  • Brightens the skin and gives a subtle glow which lasts for few days, removes dullness, dirt, impurities, whiteheads etc.
  • I have sensitive skin, it didn't break me out.
  • I like the oatmeal granules which is a change from the common apricot granules found in Himalaya Scrub I used to use.
  • Product has a very mild and refreshing fragrance - I avoid strong fragrance.
  • Price is quite reasonable.
  • Easily available everywhere.
Cons of Lotus Whiteglow Scrub 
  • Contains Parabens is definitely a downside I feel. 
Would I re-purchase: Yes, I will and am planning to try out few other products in the WHITEGLOW range as well.

My Rating would be: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment