Wednesday 15 June 2011

Pond's Moisturising Cold Cream

This is a great product that has been used as a makeup remover from many of my friends and ladies around the world. 


Let's see what's the product claims. Feel the difference from the very first time you use it. It provides: 
  • Vital Beauty Oils which penetrate deep to provide complete nourishment.
  • Natural Moisturizing Factors which help retain essential moisture to prevent dry line.
It has: 10 skin nutrients + moisturizers

How to use:
Gently massage your face and neck in circular upward motions, twice a day. For best results, clean first with Pond Face Wash and follow with moisturizing Pond's Cold Cream.

Price: 53 Rs. for 55ml.

My Experience:
I began using this at first because my mom always had this jar of Pond's Cold Cream to clean and moisturize her face and neck with. I continued using this everyday, I believe it’s been over 6 years now, I'm not sure. Anyways, I really like this cold cream it’s inexpensive, it removes all of my makeup and it softens my skin.  Best of all, it doesn't cause my skin to breakout... which is really really important for me. Usually I apply it at night, leave it for 10 mins and wash off with water and it will leave my skin amazingly clean, smooth and soft. And it's very affordable and 1 jar lasts me a long time.

What I do not like about the Pond's cold cream:
  • It has a strong smell, it's not bad but it's strong and I wish it didn’t have it. May be a personal preference, others may like it.
  • It makes my face look shiny and kind of greasy.
Would I purchase it again: Yes. Regardless of the two reasons I gave above, I highly recommend Ponds cold cream.  But I do think you can you use it as your moisturizer; unless, you love a shiny face during the day. Also please do a patch test before using on to your face if you have a super sensitive skin as this product might clog your pores.

1 comment: